1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What's for supper tonight?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Chef, Oct 4, 2006.

1. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Good question.
    Yesterday, it was shawerma.
    So far today, undecided.

2. OTD

OTD Well-Known Member

I had to look up what this is. It's similar to something I had in Greece that was really good.

Food from that region is pretty tasty and seemingly more healthy than some other stuff.

3. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Dumplings were to die for. Wifey said they were better than those made by her old, fat aunt -- who specializes in them, by the way. 8)

4. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Parmesean crusted chicken salad at Macaroni Grill ... it was fantastic ... I should probably get back on the road now ...

5. three_bags_full

Never eaten at a Macaroni Grill. Other than tonight, Cosmo, have you been pleased with the place? Any other opinions out there?

6. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

Macaroni Grill was pretty good the few times I've eaten there. Can't remember exactly what I had, but I would definitely go back.

7. three_bags_full

Apple turnovers are in the stove. This apartment smells great.

8. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Tacqueria
    Carinitas and pastor

9. busdriver

busdriver Member

Tatertot casserole
    Salad
    and rolls
    yummmmmm

10. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

11. Xsportschick

Xsportschick Member

two snack-sized bags of Fritos, a half-dozen stawberry-flavored Twizzlers at the office; once home, zapped some frozen spinach. Debating about a scoop or two of Breyer's natural vanilla.

12. JR

JR Well-Known Member

OK, I'm curious. Why is this thread called "What's for supper?"--as opposed to "What's for dinner?"

Draft saved Draft deleted