1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What's for supper tonight?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Chef, Oct 4, 2006.

1. BigDog

BigDog Active Member

Arkansas poon. Or was it fondue? I always get those confused.

2. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Go buy french vanilla and a bag of nestle tollhouse chocolate chips. pour chocolate chips into a bowl heaping of french vanilla and enjoy.

3. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

I feel like chicken tonight, like chicken tonight

4. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

5. Flip Wilson

Flip Wilson Well-Known Member

We were at my folks' house tonight right before dinner time. There's a pretty good steakhouse close to them, so we ordered a chicken fried steak to go. Had it with steak fries, salad and rolls. A solid meal, indeed. The 2-year-old dined on fish sticks and a vegetable mixture of corn, peas and carrots that we fixed here at home. The 7-week-old had a bottle of formula.

6. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

[​IMG]

Make a trip to Clearfield, PA, meet the townies (aka, dude on the left) and try the Beer Barrel Belly Buster.

The burger comes with 10.5 pounds of ground beef, 25 slices of cheese, a head of lettuce, three tomatoes, two onions, a cup-and-a-half each of mayonnaise, relish, ketchup, mustard and banana peppers -- and a bun.

Yum.

7. Boobie Miles

Boobie Miles Active Member

I think I had a heart attack just looking at that.

8. cougargirl

cougargirl Active Member

I'll second that. Ledo pizza is absolutely awesome. Save me a few center squares!

9. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

My arteries just clogged

10. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

Found this interesting (per USA Today)...

In February 2005, a 100-pound female college student became the first to eat the burger within the three-hour time limit. Kate Stelnick, of Princeton, N.J., was awarded a special certificate, a T-shirt and other prizes and (the owner) picked up the $23.95 tab for the burger.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/offbeat/2005-05-03-burgers_x.htm

11. Dirk Legume

Dirk Legume Active Member

Ten piece Mcnugget. Large fries. Wife and daughter were at a "meet the colleges night". They had Mongolian Barbecue.

Daddy sits on the couch with fried chicken parts.

Sigh

But at least the kid is going to college. :)

12. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Coors Light is born ruined :-X

Draft saved Draft deleted