1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What's for breakfast today?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Chef, Sep 29, 2008.

1. buckweaver

buckweaver Active Member

Raisin Bran.

2. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

Nutri-Grain bar. Last one in the pack. Need to stop by Meijer on the way home and buy 8 more boxes.

3. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

Millions of peaches, peaches for me.

4. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

bottle of muscle milk and in two hours or so a couple of bagels and coffee.

5. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

Are you stocking up for the next blizzard?

6. Lieslntx

Lieslntx Active Member

Same thing I have every morning. Two cups of coffee. Four on weekends. I never eat breakfast.

7. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

More Golden Grahams.

8. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I'm awake before noon for the first time in a month or so, and my body is dragging. But I have lunch plans, so I guess my breakfast will be a burger from Counter Burger.

9. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

Skippy Natural w/strawberry-rhubarb jam from a Vt.farmer's market on Pepperidge Farm light whole grain today. PBJs and PB w/honey (w/large OJ) are a sort of perma-breakfast and I rotate other things on whim, especially during blueberry season -- cereal, pancakes. Gotta have carbs and protein.

10. BigSleeper

BigSleeper Active Member

I used to have raisin bran every morning, but decided to try something a little more wholesome. For the last month, I've made three egg whites, a pinch of shredded cheddar on two slices of sprouted wheat toast, four dried aprocots and a cup of milk. I've found I have more energy.

11. RossLT

RossLT Guest

How does one get a body like that when they smoke as much weed as D'Angelo does? He must never get the Doritos cravings that the rest of us do.

12. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Coffee, debatinated

Draft saved Draft deleted