1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What's for breakfast today?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Chef, Jun 27, 2007.

1. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Special K with Strawberries and a glass of peach iced tea

2. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

I'm exactly the opposite. If I go somewhere like a Diner where breakfast is served all day, I will without fail get french toast or something of the sort instead of a "normal" dinner.

3. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

Here's a question...

Are Pop-Tarts better right out of the box or toasted?

4. BYH

BYH Active Member

You sure you're not Mizzougrad07? :D

I'm with you: Not much of a breakfast fan. With my bizarre sleeping pattern, my first meal is often a bagel and a granola bar at 2 or so. (And I wonder why I can't get rid of this spare tire)

I do love waffles and french toast, just not at 10 or 11 in the morning. I often do what dreunc described: Order breakfast at some other time of day in a diner.

5. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

If they are chocolate and frosted, right out of the box...

6. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Ditto with the frosted brown sugar and cinnamon.

Also, I have to drive to KC today to pick up a groomsman at the airport, then I'm driving on to the wedding site. I'm sure I'll pick up something out of town.

7. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Pop-Tarts from the box.

I'm about to make a couple 96-percent-fat-free waffles. I have some sugar-free syrup somewhere...mmmmmm. :-\

8. Frosted Mini Wheats and Yuban coffee.

9. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

Doc, we will actually agree on something on this one. Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon are great to have out of the box.

10. Chef

Chef Active Member

SUGAR-FREE SYRUP?!?!?!?!?

w-w-what?!?!?!? (Mrs. Broflowski)

That is an outrage.

11. BYH

BYH Active Member

Wait til the sugar substitute makes its way thru her system. Then she'll agree with you (and me, that shit is gross).

12. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

Two scrambled eggs, one with just egg whites, on a piece of 100% whole wheat bread and a glass of Crystal Light Ice Tea.

Draft saved Draft deleted