1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What'd the bitch/prick run off with?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by buckweaver, Aug 11, 2006.

1. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Flash --

Why does that not surprise me. Women can be dumber than men, some times...

2. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

My virginity ... 8)

3. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Three_Bags, you'll apreciate this one...

One girl took off with my chef's knife, as well as the rest of the kitchen stuff.

And the ice cube trays. That shit was cold.

4. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Actually, like SF, I break up well.
    It's really the part of the relationship at which I'm best.

5. three_bags_full

If Mrs. tbf ever decided to leave -- and God, I hope she doesn't -- she can have everything in the house except my stereo/surround system, knife set, mixer and springform pan.

I'd kill a muthafucka over that.

6. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

The current girl is pretty good about that stuff. I've actually found it's easier for me to date a woman who can't cook and knows it than one who thinks she can and can't.

I came home one time to find the girl who ran off with it using my Wusthof chef's knife in an attempt to chop raw chicken on a dinner plate.

New girl knows not to touch the knives (though I have a drawer full of old, off brand knives that she can use for whatever), copper saucier or any of the cast-iron skillets, under penalty of death.

7. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Unlike your drinks.

8. Navin_Johnson

Navin_Johnson New Member

Well I'm gonna to go then. And I don't need any of this. I don't need this stuff, and I don't need you. I don't. ...

And that's it and that's the only thing I need, is this. I don't need this or this. Just this ashtray. And this paddle game, the ashtray and the paddle game and that's all I need. And this remote control. The ashtray, the paddle game, and the remote control, and that's all I need. And these matches. The ashtray, and these matches, and the remote control and the paddle ball. And this lamp. The ashtray, this paddle game and the remote control and the lamp and that's all I need. And that's all I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one - I need this. The paddle game, and the chair, and the remote control, and the matches, for sure. And this. And that's all I need. The ashtray, the remote control, the paddle game, this magazine and the chair.

9. Cadet

Cadet Guest

If there was no Mrs. TBF, I'd have you come to my house and make me a cheesecake!

10. three_bags_full

Well, thanks.

And I make a mighty mean cheesecake.

11. Flash

Flash Guest

Fuck that's nice. Call me stupid because I like hot guys ...

12. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

For Valentine's Day I made a really thick "book" of pictures of our first few months together on different colors of construction paper. I took a lot of photos of her and vice-versa, and every few pages there would be lovey-dovey quotes accompanying certain photos. Took a lot of time and love to put that together.

Oh, yeah, there's also that $700 bike I bought her with the money I won for being Employee of the Year. Why do I have the feeling she doesn't have that anymore?

Draft saved Draft deleted