1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What'd I miss?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by three_bags_full, Sep 12, 2007.

1. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Been gone playing GI Joe for a while ... what'd I miss?

2. Chef

Chef Active Member

Super Fuckin Genius JDV is having a birthday party complete with cake and ice cream, some random hookers he got off the street and a dancin clown.

3. three_bags_full

Sweet. Is Britney dancing?

4. Chef

Chef Active Member

Yeah.....and since JDV is doing this on the cheap, she plays as one of the hookers as well.

5. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Apparently the ability to click the 'show unread posts since last visit' words at the top of the page.

6. three_bags_full

I haven't been on the site in about a month, your highness. So, I'd like a recap. If you can't provide it, pop smoke and get the hell out of here. I'm in no mood for your holier-than-thou-I-rule-the-site bullshit.

7. Angola!

Angola! Guest

What's up t_b_f?
    There have been some pretty good threads lately. I have enjoyed the 9-11 thread, plus we have had some interesting discussions about airports.
    Not too many drunk threads, though I did fall off my roof. If you want a laugh look that one up.
    Had any Pyramid lately?

8. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

It was mostly a joke. Lord, we have these threads all the time...like I was going to "pop smoke" whatever that means on yours.

9. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

I think it means fuck off but I ain't too hep on my slang no more.

10. three_bags_full

Nah, no Pyramid here in southern Oklahoma, I'm afraid. Hell, all the beer here's 3.2%, except imports .... and Shiner (why Shiner, I don't know).

I've been banging my head against a wall wasting good taxpayer money doing a hell of a lot of nothing. Until this week, that is, when we began the Modern Army Combatives Program. Damn, I'm sore. Wrestling with kids 8-10 years younger has taken a pretty good toll on my body -- and we still have the two hardest days left, the tournament.

I'll have to check out the 9-11 and roof threads.

11. three_bags_full

If it was a joke, I appologize. Pop smoke is Army for "get ready to leave."

12. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

To be fair, usually the best stuff gets locked and occasionally vaporized, so sometimes it helps to have a witness.

Draft saved Draft deleted