1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What would you do part II

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Drip, Dec 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drip

Drip Active Member

It was what it was. She fucked up, no question. She was lucky I was honest enough to return the bill. The only reason why I went to the bank manager was because I didn't see her when I entered the bank.

2. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

You should have given the $100 to your next door neighbor for services rendered.

3. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

But wait. You just said you went to the bank manager because you knew the teller couldn't accept the $100.

Now it's because you didn't see her?

Oh, Drippy, if I were going to come on the board and spread bullshit around, I'd at least figure out what story I was going with before I started posting.

4. Drip

Drip Active Member

What services did my neighbor render Hank?

5. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

6. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

This makes me laugh.

7. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Or she was unlucky that you didn't count your money before you left in the first place.

8. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Wasn't there an entire episode of Frasier based on this premise?

9. Drip

Drip Active Member

'
    Oh grow up will you please. I owe you no explanation for doing a good deed. I knew she couldn't take the bill but when I didn't see her, it made it a moot point.
    Every day IJAG, you get on with your bull. Give it a break. Even when someone offers you advice on traveling, you write foolishly. Enough already.
    I did a good deed. I feel good. End of story.
    Now, play with your friends and get the thread locked. That's your goal anyway.

10. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

I'd be less than honest if I said I wasn't enjoying this. Still *** duty calls.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.