1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What would you change about yourself physically?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by MTM, Oct 3, 2012.

1. Beef03

Beef03 Active Member

Well you're already handsome, so you'd be set. I don't have the good looks going for me either.

2. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

Someone mentioned asthma. I've had it basically all my life. I don't know what normal lung capacity is. I'd love to find out.

3. Iron_chet

Iron_chet Well-Known Member

For the most part I enjoy being 6'5" but as mentioned earlier, most car seats, theatre seats, and especially airplane seats leave me sore from being cramped.

We are in the market for a new car and I try on cars like I would clothes, basically seeing if I can fit into what we are looking at.

4. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

I don't know. Can't say I've tried. I feel like it might offend her Minnesotan sensibilities [/whereisrosieanyway]

As for an answer to the actual meaning of your question -- of course. Don't they say: where there's a will, there's a way?

5. JosephC.Myers

JosephC.Myers Active Member

I feel everyone's pain about being tall. Maybe not losing as much of my hair or graying so early would be the two biggest things I can think of.

6. ADodgen

ADodgen Member

I'm also nearsighted in one and far in the other. Weird.

7. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Same here. It could be worse. I also have a degenerative condition that could eventually leave me blind, though it is treatable.

8. Mozambique!

Mozambique! Guest

I wish I had a '64 Impala.

9. JosephC.Myers

JosephC.Myers Active Member

At least it's treatable. I wish you the best with it.

10. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Thanks. Not really something I think about much, but the bit about being nearsighted in one eye and farsighted in the other made me think of my screwy vision.

Draft saved Draft deleted