1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What would you change about yourself physically?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by MTM, Oct 3, 2012.

1. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

Hooray, I have an AFC team to root for!

2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Oh, you are so not kidding. Just admit it. I suddenly find myself hoping the Steelers and Texans don't meet in the playoffs because I really don't need that kind of dilemma.

3. I'd like to have my nose shrunk, or just shaped better to look good on my face. I don't think I'm a bad-looking guy (not too much above replacement-level though), but getting my nose fixed wouldn't hurt.

I would also like a vertical. Not more of one...just a vertical in general. When I jump I'm so white it hurts.

4. Meatie Pie

Meatie Pie Member

I want to be a curvy redhead with big breasts in my next life.

5. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

I want to jump an Australian hurdler.

6. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

The same knees and hips I had at 16.

7. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Get in line, big boy. :-X

8. dieditor

dieditor Member

Eh, I'm 6'5" and it's not all it's cracked up to be. First you get the constant "Damn, you're tall! How tall are you?" questions. Then you get one or more of the following responses:

1. "Do you play basketball?" If not, the inevitable follow-up is, "why not?"
    2. "No, you're taller than that/not that tall. My son/daughter/mom/cousin/father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate is 6'5" and he's way taller/shorter than you."

And yet, you're not allowed to go the other way with it. If I ask, "Damn, you're short! How short are you? Are you a gymnast/jockey?" then I'm an asshole.

9. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Being smart and good looking probably would have had some benefits, but I've managed to muddle through.

10. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

I would like to not have asthma, and to not be allergic to peanuts.

Going to games and being affected by the airborne peanut residue is a bummer.

So sure, someone is now going to start making fun of people with peanut allergies.

Go ahead, assholes.
    ::)

11. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

You are affected by airborne peanut residue?
    I hope you realize that nature did not intend for you to last this long. Treasure the time you have and do not breed.

12. X-Hack

X-Hack Well-Known Member

I'd like to be taller. I'm 5-6. I'd be happy with 5-9 or 5-10. Just average height would be fine. Not so tall or short that its a noticeable trait.

Draft saved Draft deleted