1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What would you change about yourself physically?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by MTM, Oct 3, 2012.

1. Norrin Radd

Norrin Radd New Member

I guess I would like my rate of hair loss to slow, but that's about it.

And, OK, I wouldn't mind being more interesting looking. I'm pretty generic. Maybe get some pretty eyes like Aaron Rodgers or something.

2. Beef03

Beef03 Active Member

How about the ability at 29 to grow facial hair at a pace that isn't lapped by most 16 year-olds?

Other than that, what I want to change are things that I can, like losing weight, which I am.

3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I wish my hair wasn't so damn curly. I grew my hair out when I turned 30. It wound up being a total 'fro.

And I wish I had 20/20 vision.

4. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

I'd like to be a 7.

5. turski7

turski7 Member

20/20 vision would be fabulous.
    The first time I got really hammered and passed out, I woke up and thought normal vision had magically returned. I was so happy for like 30 seconds until I realized my contacts were still in. One of the best and worst days ever.

6. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

It's funny, I'm 6-3, but I would have killed to be 6-5 or 6-6.

I would have liked to keep my hair a little longer. I'm far from bald, but my hairline started receding pretty quickly as soon as I got into my late 20s.

7. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

Until I started traveling regularly, I wanted to be taller. Now, every time I fold myself up into an airplane seat, I'm glad to be not-quite-5-foot-7.

Otherwise, I'm pretty comfortable with my physical self. Dealt with the baldness by shaving my head completely, which has gotten good reviews. Could stand to lose a few pounds, but that goal is reachable.

The thing I would change: I get called "ma'am" on the phone and at drive-thru speakers more often than any woman on this board. I'm pretty sure my voice never changed.

8. Rusty Shackleford

Rusty Shackleford Active Member

Everything. I'd need to be stripped to the studs and rebuilt.

9. HC

HC Well-Known Member

I'm 5'8" and always wanted to be petite. After turning 30, I wanted to be 6'1". :D

10. JosephC.Myers

JosephC.Myers Active Member

To have not lost quite so much of my hair (I can deal with graying early) and to have a stronger upper body.

11. Shoeless Joe

Shoeless Joe Active Member

I'd like to have arches in my feet. They are flat as a table top.

I'm 5'9 1/2, so 6 or 6'1 would be nice.

12. da man

da man Well-Known Member

That's me, too.

Draft saved Draft deleted