1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What would you change about yourself physically?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by MTM, Oct 3, 2012.

1. MTM

MTM Well-Known Member

I'm not talking about losing weight or changing hair color, things that can be controlled, but what would you change from what your mama gave you?

Would you want different color eyes? Smaller nose? Bigger boobs? More hair? More athletic ability?

I would like to be taller. I'm 5-9, so I'm on the edge of short, so I wouldn't mind being closer to 6 feet.

Don't think it would have made a difference in my life, but I think people look at taller people differently than shorter people.

2. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

X-ray vision.

3. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

This 6-5 guy laughs at you while holding you at bay with a hand on the forehead.

I have really dry skin. I'm ashy as fuck. I'd change that, especially with winter coming.

4. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

Depth perception and the ability to focus with both eyes at the same time.

5. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

This.

6. HC

HC Well-Known Member

I'd like to have normal vision. I'm near sighted in one eye, far sighted in the other so my depth perception is screwy as well.

Maybe I'm Huggy and I don't know it??

7. Iron_chet

Iron_chet Well-Known Member

Smaller penis, less lush hair, less ripped physique...

In all seriousness I would like a smaller nose and feet.

8. HC

HC Well-Known Member

You don't have feet?

9. Iron_chet

Iron_chet Well-Known Member

Ha, smaller feet!

10. Amy

Amy Well-Known Member

Probably at the top of the list of things I've never forgiven my mother for is the fact she gave my siblings, but not me, height genes. I have always wanted to be tall.

However, if I had to trade certain other physical attributes for height I'd stay at 5'3"... OK, 5'2 3/4".

11. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

My college girlfriend used to say she was 5'12".

12. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

I wish I were faster. I could always hit OK, but my embarrassing lack of speed made me a total liability on the base paths and in the field, and I wasn't such a slugger that I could overcome any of that in the only sport that I was reasonably competitive in.

Draft saved Draft deleted