1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What TV show did you/will you watch strictly for the eye candy?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BurnsWhenIPee, Jul 6, 2012.

1. BurnsWhenIPee

BurnsWhenIPee Well-Known Member

Juvenile topic, so I apologize, and if more apologies if this has been covered before.

But deep down, I think most of us (men and women) will stomach some pretty bad entertainment value if there is some pretty people to look at. My wife and a bunch of her neighborhood girlfriends went to see "Magic Mike" last weekend, and we were all sitting around walking when the women got back. The consensus was the movie was pretty good. The story and acting sucked, they all agreed, but the half-naked beefcake made it all worth it.

So what do you have on the TV side of things?

Mine is One Tree Hill

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Golden Girls

3. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

Art Mann Presents.

In fact ... I'm watching it right now.

4. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I don't think I watch any shows for eye candy. It's too much investment. I'm much more willing to go watch a terrible movie for a hot guy than I am to invest 30-60 minutes a week.

So I just find eye candy in the shows I watch. :)

5. dooley_womack1

Bosom Buddies

6. imjustagirl

Hey! I totally watched Bosom Buddies for Peter Scolari. I always had a thing for him.

7. dooley_womack1

Them gams just didn't quit

8. imjustagirl

You know, maybe my love for him is why I love drag shows now.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

9. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

For a while there, I would give anything with Nikki Cox in it a chance, but that usually ended quickly because she kept making crappy shows.

Also more likely to watch a movie for the view. I've seen most of "She's Out of My League" for the eye candy. That was 90 percent of that is the amazingly lovely Alice Eve and 10 percent some great shots of Pittsburgh. Not that I can watch it all the way through, but I've seen it in bits and pieces.

10. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

On a good night, The Weather Channel, but the level of talent there has really fallen off in the last couple of years.

"Everyday Italian," with Giada also fits this category.

11. imjustagirl

I was just going to say "if sports count, add the Minnesota Wild to the list" but then I remembered that they wear all kinds of padding and helmets and shit and you can't see anything. Boo.

12. ColdCat

ColdCat Well-Known Member

From time to time I would watch WNBA games for Becky Hammon

There was a show in syndication about 10 years ago called Lost World. Horrid show, but there was a cute (though bitchy) brunette and a hot blonde.

Draft saved Draft deleted