1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What to do, what to do......

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Chef2, Oct 17, 2018.

1. justgladtobehere

justgladtobehere Well-Known Member

This guy begs to differ.
    [​IMG]

playthrough and Chef2 like this.
  2. ChrisLong

ChrisLong Well-Known Member

Dick Whitman would have owed you money.

FileNotFound likes this.
  3. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

Quick Trivia: Do you remember what he did with the stamp?

4. justgladtobehere

justgladtobehere Well-Known Member

He mailed something with it. I think he got his attorney/love interest to send him an invoice and he sent her the payment.

Chef2 likes this.
  5. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

Are you saying I lived out the life of a lottery winner as a child?

Because we had a 1957 Chevy in the garage and two 1978 Trans Ams in front of the house most of my childhood.

Yes, we did own every Whitesnake album, why do you ask?

6. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

When I win, I will show up at random high schools throughout each state.
    "Guess what kids, I am here to do two things. Give your school $100,000 and pay for someone's college."
    Completely at random.

7. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

1. Good stuffy lawyer to help me set up a family foundation. You can pay yourself (and anybody else you hire) a fine salary, prudent investments will keep the nut in fine shape and you can give money away to whatever groups, individuals or causes (except political candidates and campaigns) you deem worthy.

8. OscarMadison

OscarMadison Well-Known Member

I love questions like this.
    1. Get out of debt.
    2. Move to the UK or Canada.
    3. Set up an emergency fund in Nashville for artists, writers, and musicians who have unexpected medical expenses.
    4. Take all the classes in math, physics, astronomy, engineering, and chemistry I can get in until my organs fail.
    5. Start a website that is structured like a news weekly. Put the bulk of the money in hiring two dozen actual journalists who are paid a living wage and stress the need for good writing and sound research, not hammered out clickbait to keep up with the insane publishing cycles that rule every thing. Ads are okay, but no "elsewhere on the web" nonsense.
    6. Rebuild "Rock House" at WKU with a comfy place for anth students and a spiffy new lab that doesn't look like The Gimp is about to step out from behind the shelves and sodomize the slowest undergraduate. Proviso: Anyone from the folk studies program who tried to appropriate Rock House would be sodomized by The Gimp.
    7. Give "Hilly" or "Topper" or "Big Red" or whatever his name is to the Italians. (I have an irrational hatred of costume characters except T-Rac and Gnash. No, I don't know why.)
    8. See aurora borealis.
    9. See a live moose in the wild.
    10. Move out to the middle of nowhere to a place with big windows, no paved roads, cool to cold weather and write, make art, and run an internet radio station where I play all the music I like. Comments on the playlist are welcome, but only from pseudonyms. Anyone using their real name would be immediately blocked and possibly hunted down, ground up, and fed to my pack of Irish Wolfhounds.

FileNotFound likes this.
  9. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

5 - 28 - 62 - 65 - 70
    Mega Ball: 5
    Megaplier: 3x

10. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

11. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Thereby doubling the GDP of the state. :)

Baron Scicluna likes this.
  12. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

He put it on a postcard and mailed it to the lawyers.

Draft saved Draft deleted