1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What The Hell? Steelers thread ...

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, Aug 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What the hell happened to the Running Steelers Thread?

Sorry I am late ... Went to the water park ...Have to listen to the game on the radio- Fucking FSN doesn't consider us local for Steelers, but I can watch all the God Damn Pirates baseball I can stand ... :p
    So I have to listen to the game on the radio.

Mendenhall fumbles - shit. I am not sold on this dude.

Busch Light ... cracked.

2. NO Big Ben tonight.

3. I didn't know FSN covered any NFL games.

4. and you can watch the game online here

http://www.justin.tv/sportscasthq60#

5. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I do not get that at all. You'd think they would want to get him some reps, even with the second string.

I like Mendenhall, but let's see if he has anywhere to run now that their best run blocker is out for the year and the passing game is significantly weaker with Holmes gone and Roethlisberger out at least four games.

6. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

7. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

They were eliminated (not by me but I would have made the call). Some folks thought it was cute to start them for other teams, too, which was my fear - wiseguys would see we'd end up with 32 of these threads.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.