1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What the hell kind of kids show is this?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by printdust, Dec 19, 2006.

1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

These are the type of thoughts I often have watching the Disney Channel with my daughter.

When the Little Einsteins fly off in Rocket, I imagine them plowing right into a mountain. Think about it. These are little kids flying a ROCKET! And where the hell are the parents? I see them showing up one by one at the crash site, then being led away in handcuffs for negligence.

I imagine Dorothy the Dinosaur running out of roses and turning on the Wiggles in her hunger. What did they expect? She's a fucking dinosaur!

It gets worse, but I'll stop here for now...

2. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

Exactly. I mean, where the fuck are Max and Ruby's parents? How can two bunnies - including a pre-schooler who can't talk - supposed to live on their own at that age?

3. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Wait till your kid starts confusing Daniel Cook with Dane Cook.

4. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Blame it on the Teletubbies. Your kid went from Teletubbies straight to this. Tinky Winky isn't gay; he is a pusher for bad TV and your kid is now addicted.

5. patchs

patchs Active Member

I'll take Daniel Cook any day over these guys.
    [​IMG]
    Can any of our Canadian SportsJournalists.commers explain them?
    Give me Mr. Dressup.

6. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

http://www.doodlebops.com/EN-US/index.html :eek: ???

Draft saved Draft deleted