1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What the hell is wrong with people?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Stitch, Mar 12, 2012.

1. Stitch

Stitch Active Member

A Pennsylvania man-boy killed his newborn daughter by dropping a cinderblock on her head. He pleaded guilty to avoid the death penalty. Some people are just evil.

http://www.poconorecord.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20120309/NEWS90/120309699&cid=sitesearch

2. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I can understand there might be situations where you just snap and kill someone, but these cases where people kill newborns are so dumb. There are plenty of other options.

3. Stitch

Stitch Active Member

I'm sure the mom didn't get an abortion because it was against the parents' religious beliefs.

I'm sure the parents will have plenty of deserved fun in prison.

4. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

This is just a bizarre thing to write.

5. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

To hell with the plea bargain. Give him the needle.

6. Stitch

Stitch Active Member

You've never heard of someone not doing something because they are afraid of sinning, and then do something a lot worse? It was a lame attempt at humor.

7. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

I appreciate not putting any horrific details in the title, but we need some sort of NSFW label for stuff like this. Can't unread things.

8. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

This thread is horrible from beginning to end. The apparent lame attempt at humor is a piece of dogshit on top.

9. BillyT

BillyT Active Member

This one, which is local for me, is arguably worse, proving that Stitch is right in saying there is evil in the world.

http://poststar.com/news/local/updated-glens-falls-police-make-arrest-in-assault-of-/article_0c59e59c-665b-11e1-ac69-001871e3ce6c.html

10. Stitch

Stitch Active Member

If you stop gleefully posting stories on molestation, I'd take your opinion seriously.

11. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

12. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

This thread was bad at first and got worse.

Draft saved Draft deleted