1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What the hell is wrong with people?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Chef, Dec 11, 2007.

1. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

To answer your question, Chef. Nothing is wrong with that guy.

He's just a dick.

2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Devil's Advocate here ... isn't college when you're supposed to make mistakes like this?

I hosted a Rev. Jim Jones Purple Passion Party in college about 10 years after Guyana. Does that make me a horrible person? Or was I just a stupid college kid?

3. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I vote both!

4. jakewriter82

jakewriter82 Active Member

I did a lot of dumb shit in college, including spending a night in jail for a late speeding ticket, but I'd never even consider doing something like that.
    It isn't just bad judgment, it's in poor taste and very inconsiderate to the families of the victims. It's is inexcusable, in my opinion, for anyone regardless of age, not to mention that it severely hurts these kids' reputations. If I'm a biochemistry lab boss I'm not touching Mr. Jones' resume with a 20-foot pole.

5. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Well, that's entirely possible too.

6. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Would have been sweet if VT was playing Penn State in a bowl. I don't get the kid wondering what the big deal is. He's never going to be able to do anything of note and not have this picture come up.

7. Italian_Stallion

Italian_Stallion Active Member

Please tell me he was seriously drunk before he decided on this costume. It's inexcusable at any age.

8. BBJones

BBJones Guest

Couldn't agree more.

[​IMG]

Draft saved Draft deleted