1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What the hell is wrong with people: Breakfast cereal division

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by dixiehack, Jun 5, 2013.

1. dog eat dog world

dog eat dog world New Member

I want the number of the hypnotist who brainwashed you two. Exposing him or her may be the key to fixing America.

2. dog eat dog world

DIPSHIT.
    1. Absorb slowly. You made a big issue out of a few tweets as an indicator of some massive problem in this country. Did you not?
    2. Can these tweets be tied to a certain identity? No.
    3. If these people were to commit a legitimate public act without the benefit of anonymity cyberspace brings, then you could suggest there's a problem out there.

If you're a journalist, you're probably the type who listening to the tape recording of an interview, shrugs off something they don't understand and instead of having asked for clarity in the interview itself, just blows it off and labels it however you think it should be labeled. And in doing so, you misquote people. That's the journalist America doesn't trust and why the cradle of journalism, the newspaper business, is really dying.

3. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

You got mad and cursed at posts from a couple of random anonymous posters. You should wait until they assault or rape before you complain.

4. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Someone "updated" this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=gwReRl4Z7EQ

5. dog eat dog world

LOL. You got me there. Excuse me while I wipe the poop off my good shoes.

Draft saved Draft deleted