1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What the F's a frush? -- The Revenge of the Nerds Thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Bruce Leroy, Apr 14, 2008.

1. Bruce Leroy

Bruce Leroy Active Member

Playing cards made me think of a frush, which made me think of Takashi. So I'd like to test everyone's Revenge of the Nerds knowledge. Hair pie.

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

You fucker, I thought it was on right now! I couldn't open this thread fast enough. Newbie fucker!!! :D

Shit. We forgot to practice.

3. Bruce Leroy

I have the box set, which is part I and II and a two more with decent cameos. I wish my computer was old-school enough to make Gilbert and his about-to-be girlfriend dance on my screen. Nothing like some Omega Moos.

4. Bruce Leroy

One of his finest roles, by the way. ... You just got your asses whipped -- by a bunch of god damn nerds!

5. BYH

BYH Active Member

I saw the box set recently, but Nerds III and IV are so gawd awful, I don't want any part of them polluting my house, even if the set is only like $20. Nerds II is awful too--Anthony Edwards was like there is no fucking way I am going to be part of this, ok fine, I'll appear in a dream sequence, shit, I'm already losing my hair--but at least it's got a comely Courtney Thorne-Smith in one of her first roles.

"I've been combing the high schools all day."

6. Bruce Leroy

You gotta love Ogre coming to the Nerd side. It's like Darth Vader turning good again in Return of the Jedi. But, yeah, parts III and IV are terrible. I had a gift card to Target.

7. BYH

BYH Active Member

"Ohh, I drink to that."

8. Bruce Leroy

Step aside, momma. I wanna see some of that muff.

9. BYH

BYH Active Member

"What the fuck you looking at, nerd?"
    "I thought I was looking at my mom's old douchebag, but that's in Ohio."

My sister and I watched that movie, every single damn day, during the summer of '86. We taped it off HBO. My God, that movie made us laugh and laugh and laugh.

10. Bruce Leroy

When I look back on growing up with cable -- and growing up with HBO -- I think of one movie. ... Clap your hands, everybody, and everybody clap your hands. We're Lambda, Lambda, Lambda and ... Omega Mu. And we've come here on stage tonight to do our show for you. We got a rockin' rhythm and a hi-tech sound that'll make you move your body down to the ground. We got Poindexter on the violin, and Lewis and Gilbert will be joinin' in. We got Booger Presley on a mean guitar -- and a rap by little old me, Lamar. We got Takashi beating on his gong; the boys and the Mus are clappin' along. And just when you thought you'd seen it all, along comes a Lambda 4-foot tall. So, Wormser, come on out here on the floor, so we can work our bodies like never before, breeaaaaaak.

11. EmbassyRow

EmbassyRow Active Member

This is weird. I JUST changed my cell ringtone to a snippet of that song last week.

And what the fuck are robster craws?

12. Bruce Leroy

Yes! Robster craws! I'm glad I got two 7s. Two sevens beats a frush.

Draft saved Draft deleted