1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What reality show pisses you off most?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by printdust, Mar 8, 2009.

1. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Anything on VH1 or MTV. I watch at least one every day at the gym -- no matter what time I go. Even though I've got the discman going, I still can't help but watch that trash.

2. printdust

printdust New Member

So do you watch it when punching a bag in the gym or dropping a hard lane charge on someone, or what? It's supposed to "piss" you off Mike, LOL.

3. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

You might want to change your stance on this because it's the same as mine. ;D

4. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Every one of them.

5. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

None. I just don't see giving enough of a damn about any reality TV show enough to say any of them piss me off.

Sunday Night Football can get me riled up somethin' fierce. But it'll be months before football (damn you Arena Football League!).

6. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Rock of Love with Bret Michaels and his strippers.

7. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Any edition of "The 'Real' World," since it was the misbegotten splatter of maggotsperm which begat the entire pustulent genre which has spread like a cancer across the entire medium, turning dozens, scores, hundreds of perfectly fine channels into wall-to-wall depositories of realityshit.

Anybody and everybody ever involved in the show must die. Die, die, die.

8. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Tell us how you really feel, Star. :D

9. bostonbred

bostonbred Guest

New York Goes to Hollywood was brutal. And I didn't mind the occasional I Love New York episode. But that was just horrendous, Tiffany Pollard is talentless.

10. Wenders

Wenders Well-Known Member

I actually don't mind Say Yes to the Dress. I haven't been through the hellish ordeal of getting married and/or wedding dress shopping (if it were up to me, I'd get dressed in a T-shirt and jeans) but I like at least getting to look for girls who are close to being my body type and what kinds of dresses look good on them.

Also, my Super Sweet Sixteen. Hello, spoiled brats! You need to be introduced to ACTUAL work.

11. The entire Bravo lineup.

12. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

It's not on anymore (gee, I wonder why), but the worst show I ever wasted several minutes of my life watching was ... "Temptation Island"

Let's see. Let's gather up some good looking couples, split them up for a few days, put them in separate locations where there's plenty of other good looking members of the opposite sex, plus hot tubs and alcohol, and let's see if THEY WILL CHEAT ON THEIR BOYFRIEND OR GIRLFRIEND.

Yep, that's real quality entertainment.

Draft saved Draft deleted