1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What reality show pisses you off most?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by printdust, Mar 8, 2009.

1. printdust

printdust New Member

Which means, of course, that you've at least seen clips or promos of it, or perhaps even watched a portion.

Mine? Real Housewives of Orange County. Forced to watch part of it one night with the misses. The ultimate in narcissism in people.

She also watches some show called "Say Yes to the Dress" .. having shot weddings before as a part-time gig, those can bring out some of the worst in humanity. This show glorifies it.

2. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

All reality TV, including those shows not yet made.
  3. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Donald Trump's show. Is there a bigger phony, liar, unproductive hack piece of shit than Donald Trump with his fake hair bull shit marriages with a history of bankrupt projects trying to pass himself off as anything other than a snakeoil salesman that pimps his daughter to to shave a 1/4 point off the vig.
  4. spnited

spnited Active Member

5. KevinmH9

KevinmH9 Active Member

I can't find one that pisses me off, but FOX aired "The Moment of Truth" about a year ago where the more the contestants told the truth, the more money they won. That show amazed the hell out of me as to how many people stupid people are in this world.
  6. casty33

casty33 Active Member

Believe it or not, I can honestly tell you all that I have never watched a reality show in my life, not once. And I'm a happier person for it.
  7. txsportsscribe

txsportsscribe Active Member

moment of truth was brutally uncomfortable to watch, especially the families, significant others, etc.
  8. KevinmH9

KevinmH9 Active Member

Especially that guy who openly admitted to having slept with more than 150 girls with his GIRLFRIEND in the audience. Bad move, champ dumbass.
  9. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

The Family might have been the worst reality show I ever saw. George Hamiltan must have needed the dough really badly to sign on for it.
  10. micke77

micke77 Member

I am happy and proud to say I've never watched a single reality show.
    And have no plans to do so.
  11. RossLT

RossLT Guest

Good work!
  12. printdust

printdust New Member

Good answer Alley.

My wife likes them because "people interest her."

That aside, the Moment of Truth was an excellent opportunity to get the cash to pay for one's upcoming divorce once they've made their appearance.
Draft saved Draft deleted