1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What, no thread on Knight getting 880?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by spinning27, Jan 1, 2007.

1. spinning27

spinning27 New Member

I'm shocked, given how much mutual respect and admiration there has been over the years between the media and Coach Knight

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Well, now there is one. Happy?

3. ondeadline

ondeadline Well-Known Member

His sweater looks like one that a NASCAR team owner might wear. It has the Texas Tech logo next to a logo for O'Reilly Auto Parts.

4. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

"who told you that there wouldn't be a thread here about me? Was it someone from Indiana? No it wasn't. There are are two people that will tell you whether or not I'm going to be here. One is me and the other is our SID. Now I'll handle it since you fucked it up to begin with....Now just sit there...or leave or I don't give a shit what you do.....now, back to the game."

[​IMG]

5. KP

KP Active Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

If anyone can find the "gameface" press conference I'd be greatful. I still laugh my ass off whenever I see that one.

6. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

7. lono

lono Active Member

If a thread about Knight's 880th is inevitable, relax and enjoy it. ;)

8. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

9. ServeItUp

ServeItUp Active Member

We all learn to use message boards by the second grade. Some of us start threads about Bob Knight. The rest of us go on to more meaningful things.

10. mltru2tx

mltru2tx Member

Hmmm. I kept thinking he might thank me for being his motivation for the No. 6 moment on ESPN's Top 10 Bob Knight blowups. Shucks. ::)

11. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

It's Texas Tech. Who cares?

;D ;D ;D
    Wazzup?!?

12. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

Great coach, bad temper, hilariously inflated sense of self-worth. And one of the most disingenuous people around as he acts like the record means nothing to him.

Coach K will break it in a decade or so anyway.

Draft saved Draft deleted