1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What? No royal wedding 2011 thread? Horrors!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by TigerVols, Mar 8, 2011.

1. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Push aside all the Charlie Sheen talk -- what the rest of the world's interested in is: who is designing Kate's wedding dress?

But I want to know, just how bald will William be by the time April 29 rolls around? He's getting thin up-top quicker than Obama's going gray.

OTOH, that Kate's quite a looker.

2. Wenders

Wenders Well-Known Member

Why do you think he popped the question now? Wills wants to make sure he still has some hair when he gets married. When I saw their engagement pictures, I was shocked by how much he was thinning on top.

Kate is beautiful and they will have absolutely gorgeous kids. Plus, she's not a member of the royal family, so odds are, she isn't totally crazy (yet).

I've been watching the specials on TLC. They've done a couple where they recap all of the royal weddings and discuss what is known about this one.

3. schiezainc

schiezainc Well-Known Member

Tell me again why this is relevant.

4. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

For the same reason Charlie Sheen is relevant. Everybody loves a celebrity meltdown, the seamier the better, and the story of the pretty girl marrying the prince and living happily ever after has shown some legs with the public for, oh, three or four millenia.
    Mr. and Mrs. David Beckham are invited. That's all I got.

5. deskslave

deskslave Active Member

We get an extra day off work for it, which is always a bonus. I might even watch the thing.

6. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

The decline of the hotness of Prince William is one of the saddest things of my life.

7. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

You still have Harry.

8. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

That's what he said?

Draft saved Draft deleted