1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What - No GOP Presidential Debate Thread?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Point of Order, May 3, 2007.

1. D-Backs Hack

D-Backs Hack Guest

I think FB was talking about the cool music and higher approval ratings contributing to the feeling of liberal superiority, which I'll take over conservative hubris any day of the week.

The latter is getting American soldiers killed and has made the world a less safer place.

2. RedSmithClone

RedSmithClone Active Member

And so it goes and so it goes . . .

3. Oh. I'm sorry.
    I missed all those movement conservatives distancing themselves from Nitwit Central on PA. Ave.

4. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

I can't wait until the superior liberals take over & make the world more safer.

5. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

LOL - Fenian is still stuck in 1967. The music was cool and the liberal leadership was getting troops killed all over Viet Nam.

6. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

And most liberals learned something from that debacle.

Conservatives? Ah, not so much.

7. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

I think everyone learned lessons, though they were very different lessons.

8. And the conservatives were sabotaging the Paris Peace Talks and preparing to kill another 30,000 to get Nixon re-elected in 1972.
    You're right about the music, except for the Doors.

9. Boom_70

Between 1960 and 1968 the decisions made by JFK and LBJ - 2 democrat party liberals cost us the lives of 58,000 young men. We are still digging out of some of their policies.

What I learned from that time was never to trust a liberal unless it came to music.

10. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Or really good sex.

11. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

I'm glad none of the architects of that debacle are still hanging around and giving advice.

[​IMG]

12. Boom_70

Typical liberal BS. Kissinger helped clean up the mess that JFK and LBJ created.

Kissinger is also a main reason why we reached detente with both China and Russia.

Draft saved Draft deleted