1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is your irrational hatred?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, Sep 26, 2007.

1. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Lester, have I told you about my H2H baseball playoffs?

2. John

John Well-Known Member

I don't think I have one. All of my hate is entirely rational. At least in my mind.

3. GoZags!!

GoZags!! Member

;D ;D

I'll second the people who won't move out of the left lane ... but there probably is a basis for that.

Let's see, I guess I can't stand 'American Idol.'

4. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

Notre Dame. Any sport, all the time. I loved Notre Dame as a kid. Then I wised up.

The Dallas Cowboys, Oakland Raiders, Miami Dolphins and Los Angeles Dodgers.

Used to dislike some NBA teams. Then I quit caring about the NBA.

I'll never cheer for the Boston Bruins, or Tiger Woods. But them I can take or leave.

That's about it, other than idiot drivers, who are universally despised.

5. jboy

jboy Guest

I hate sportsjournalists.com. Oh no, wait. According to the sig under my name, I love it. Nevermind.

6. Platyrhynchos

Platyrhynchos Active Member

We should cut the non-turn signa-using folks some slack.
    Maybe they just ran out of blinker fluid and haven't checked their levels yet.

7. KG

KG Active Member

Dang! I haven't checked mine in a long time.

8. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Eggplant.
    Methinks.
    Accidentally putting on a thong backwards because it's late and not always easy to tell which way is the front and for a couple of hours there's this vague sense of misplaced dental floss, until there's a convenient bathroom where the situation can be remedied.
    Sushi with cream cheese.
    B.O. like Fritos.
    People who have no sense of humor but think they do.
    But mostly eggplant.

9. Seahawk

Seahawk Member

People who show whole photo albums of people I have never met, nor will ever meet.

Along the fantasy football lines, people eho name all 20 players they have on all six different teams they have.

If we are discussing a league in which we both compete, I'll go along with a conversation, for a few minutes. Once you start talking about your other team in some other league, I'm out.

10. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

People who prattle incessantly.

EDIT: DAMMIT, FLASH.

11. Flash

Flash Guest

Spelling errors. :D

12. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

The thong thing is probably No. 1 with me.

Draft saved Draft deleted