1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is this? What are these crazy people doing ... bumping fists?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by imjustagirl, Jun 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dargan

dargan Active Member

I was thinking more along the lines of the Jay-Z/Beyonce duet "Bonnie and Clyde."

2. dargan

dargan Active Member

Same here. It's therapeutic and good for morale, like a tone-downed rally monkey.

3. With the last sentence as a blast to McCain "TALK IS CHEAP MOTHERFUCKER!"

4. dargan

dargan Active Member

Tell me how great that would be?

5. lono

lono Active Member

I'm just waiting for Rush Limbaugh to claim the Obamas are into fisting.

6. deskslave

deskslave Active Member

I knew we could get Mizzou over to our side somehow. Who knew it would be so simple? :)

I'm starting to see how Michelle could be a tremendous asset to his campaign if she's presented in the right way. She doesn't take shit from anyone, she's dedicated first and foremost to her kids and, well, she's pretty cool, too. I can see a lot of women with kids looking at her and really relating well.

On the other hand, of course, there is still an element that doesn't like women like her, unfortunately. And I give permission to read whatever you want to into that statement. Wish it weren't true, but...

7. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Well, you know the old saying: Cold fist, warm heart.

8. StevieNicks

StevieNicks Member

I know I watch for what I wish.

9. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

How many months of this shit?

It is going to be a long fucking election.

A fucking fist bump.

Imagine how many times a video camera would have caught Clinton (Bill) undressing a woman with his eyes or burning a hole in her ass as she walked away.

If a fist bump solves Iraq or our economy, then I will give two shits about it.

10. Bruce Leroy

Bruce Leroy Active Member

Just to clarify: Don't know about the fist-pound/fist-bump thing, but it's "dap" without the s on the end. And it doesn't have to be just bumping fists. Giving your buddy dap can be any type of handshake aside from the formal one.

11. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

But, 93D, he slapped her ass afterward.

That's nearly enough to make me vote for him.

Bruce: Thanks. I actually told me friend I called it dap, but everyone else had said daps, so I figured I was just stupid. :D

12. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

It was not her ass unless her ass is way up high on her back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.