1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is the greatest baseball card of all time?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by TheSportsPredictor, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Ilmago

Ilmago Guest

Seriously! I apologize, you don't have to take it so personal. What I said was wrong, now just move on.

2. kingcreole

kingcreole Active Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  3. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

Every other card is playing for second place IMO

4. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

I wasn't responding to what you said, anymore. I was responding to Devil's post. Seriously! Stop having rabbit ears and calm the fuck down.

5. Mystery Meat II

Mystery Meat II Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

6. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

It's OK, Ilmago

Ilmago, I'm sure you regret typing what you typed, but we have had a running problem (as all message boards do) of people not treating each other with some degree of respect.

This board lost a lot of great people over the years to this sniping. In fact they actually started another board and both places have suffered.

So when I see a group of people piling on a guy, who I think has English as his second language, get mad enough to make a dick in the mouth comment, I see the dick comment being secondary to what caused the outburst.

Soapbox put away.

7. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Love those glasses; oh for the 80's. You know that the all knits are coming back.

8. Fly

Fly Well-Known Member

Hellloooooo pot...

9. Ilmago

Ilmago Guest

This one is rather funny.

[​IMG]

10. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

11. HeinekenMan

HeinekenMan Active Member

You have to feel bad for John Hilton. He must feel like a real schmuck.

12. HeinekenMan

HeinekenMan Active Member

I always loved the Bo black-and-white card, but I believe that was from Score. Until the late 1990s, Topps rarely produced a card that was visually memorable. All of the value in their 1980s cards related to the player. This is why only the multi-player cards come to mind. Particularly the Magic-Bird basketball card. I also liked the Schmidt card (which I own) and the Molitor/Trammell rookie.

Draft saved Draft deleted