1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What Is That On Your Roof?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Pete Incaviglia, Mar 24, 2009.

1. Pete Incaviglia

Pete Incaviglia Active Member

Oh, a big, giant willy?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/hi/newsbeat/newsid_7961000/7961224.stm

2. Beef03

Beef03 Active Member

The immature person in me says that's hilarious.

3. KP

KP Active Member

The best part is that it was there for more than a year before anyone noticed.

With itty-bitty balls like that makes me think he's a juicer.

4. SoCalDude

SoCalDude Active Member

We had a high school football game postponed around here when school officials discovered vandals burned one of those into the grass. It was about 90 yards schlong, I mean, 90 yards long.

5. Pete Incaviglia

Pete Incaviglia Active Member

Understandable. It was the immature person in me that posted the link. I take no responsibility for his actions.

6. Beef03

Beef03 Active Member

In highschool it was not uncommon for teachers to walk into a class to finone or two large ones drawn on the chalk board, or other sketches of the same ilk. got to the point where they would walk in, erase them and carry on unfazed like nothing ever happened.

7. KevinmH9

KevinmH9 Active Member

Solid.

But, that is fuckin' HILARIOUS.

8. jackfinarelli

jackfinarelli Well-Known Member

Looks like a landing strip for Santa Claus.

9. budcrew08

budcrew08 Active Member

Cumming in for a landing...

10. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

Similar (courtesy of Google Maps): http://images.usefulzero.com/d/259

11. editorhoo

editorhoo Member

This reminds me of a story from a former employee of mine who moved on to be a designer for a group of newspapers in Chicago. Someone had written a story about a rash of vandalsim taking place on Fourth Street that consisted of the perps turning people's mailboxes and driveways into giant penises. His headline for the story?: "Phallic fourth."

He proceeds to tell me that the woman who edited his page was some 92-year-old who brought the proof back to him, pointing her finger at the word "phallic," saying, "I, I, I don't know what this word means."

My friend's response: "What happened next was the most uncomfortable five seconds of my life."

Priceless.

12. trifectarich

trifectarich Well-Known Member

If that place is worth a million pounds, I do believe someone overpaid.

Draft saved Draft deleted