1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is it with these Miss USA contestants?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by 2muchcoffeeman, Dec 20, 2006.

1. Lamar Mundane

Lamar Mundane Member

Miss USA never got anywhere close to this kind of media attention. Trump understands marketing and is pulling the strings on the corporate media hacks.

Rosie is as relevant as the View makes one. She has a long history of providing for the less fortunate. I don't recall Trump helping kids in between "you're fired."

2. Double J

Double J Active Member

Which means "not very relevant." The show is nothing more than a glorified henfest.

3. XXXX

XXXX Member

4. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Not to spoil this for anyone but ... reading the comments below, I noticed a link to People Magazine. Miss Nevada said she was 17 when those pics were taken.

5. oldhack

oldhack Member

He also pointed out the fact that is woefully ill-informed on the topic of his personal finances and for that reason should shut her fucking mouth until she gets her facts straight.
    [/quote]

C'mon. This ain't journalism. It's a food fight.

6. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Somebody seems to have never been to a college bar before.

7. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

I don't remember seeing that sort of debauchery at my college bars. That just doesn't happen everywhere.

8. pallister

pallister Guest

And when it does, the women aren't always so photogenic.

9. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

The only bars I have ever seen anything like that at are of the titty variety. And Gene Simmons is bowing before Ms. Nevada.

10. KP

KP Active Member

SC, I know Court St. just as well as you. That quality was there, but they didn't do that.
    She gets a Dick Enberg "Oh MY!" and a Marv Albert "YES"

Trump is a genius, the general public hasn't talked about these stupid pagents like this in the past 20 years.

11. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

C'mon. This ain't journalism. It's a food fight.
    [/quote]

See how smart Trump is and the lapdogs follow?

He's focused the discussion on whether he was bankrupt of his corporations when that was just a sidelight to Rosie's main point which the hypocrisy of Trump determining the "morals" of Miss USA? He's never addressed that point. The diversion has been successful.

12. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Well, the comments below the uncensored pics say she was 19, not 17. That they had to make a correction.

Draft saved Draft deleted