1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is it with these Miss USA contestants?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by 2muchcoffeeman, Dec 20, 2006.

1. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Of course, I'd hit it, too. I'm just saying, this is being WAY overblown, considering the quality of the competition.

2. Del_B_Vista

Del_B_Vista Active Member

Have you *seen* Tara Conner's strength of schedule? She totally gets screwed by being a mid-major that none of the big girls will schedule. The RPI is a freakin' joke!

3. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

True, if only Miss California and Miss Texas added her to their schedules ...

(next poster can finish the sentence)

4. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

Question for clarification purposes:

Are you saying you'd hit Miss Nevada? Or are you saying you'd hit Wicked (aka Rosie O'Donnell)?

5. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

I think that might be a question and answer for another thread, namely...

"SportsJournalists.com members...who would you hit?"

6. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

I really don't wanna know the answer to the second question. Carry on ...

7. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

With all the stories about Miss USA, I can't kid the Governator's voice out of my head saying: "Where is Tara Conner?"

8. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

Hopefully, you don't giggle like Betty Rubble. Otherwise, you may really turn KP on.

9. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

I think we'd all hit Moddy.

10. Chef

Chef Active Member

11. dog428

dog428 Active Member

This might be posted somewhere, I don't know. But I caught this story this morning.

Say what you will about The Donald, but when dude goes to slice somebody up, he doesn't do it halfway.

http://news.aol.com/entertainment/tv/articles/_a/trump-and-rosie-argue-over-miss-usa/20061221080809990001

NEW YORK (Dec. 21) - The Miss USA partying episode has led to a war of words between Rosie O'Donnell and Donald Trump. O'Donnell, co-host of the ABC television morning talk show "The View," said on Wednesday's show that Trump's news conference with Tara Conner had annoyed her "on a multitude of levels."

"Left the first wife, had an affair, left the second wife, had an affair. Had kids both times, but he's the moral compass for 20-year-olds in America," O'Donnell said to roars of audience laughter. "Donald, sit and spin, my friend."

She continued: "He inherited a lot of money. wait a minute, and he's been bankrupt so many times where he didn't have to pay. ... I just think that this man is sort of like one of those, you know, snake oil salesmen in 'Little House on the Prairie."'

"Rosie O'Donnell is disgusting, I mean both inside and out," Trump shot back on the syndicated entertainment show "The Insider." "Take a look at her, she's a slob. She talks like a truck driver. ... Her show failed when it was a talk show, she failed on that. The ratings went very, very low and very bad and she got essentially thrown off television. Her magazine was a total catastrophe, she got sued.

"I never went bankrupt, but she said I went bankrupt. So probably I'll sue her because it would be fun. I'd like to take some money out of her fat-ass pockets," he said.

12. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

The Donald -v- Rosie. AWESOME!!

Draft saved Draft deleted