1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What in the weirdest parts of hell goes on at Demi Moore's house?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Care Bear, Jan 25, 2012.

1. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

I've never even heard of a whip it.

2. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

Doesn't approve.

[​IMG]

3. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

1. Nitrous is not huffing.

B. If you're getting a tank, it's like medical nitrous, not automotive nitrous.

iii. It's hippie crack.

Giant steps are what you take,
    Walking on balloons.

4. waterytart

waterytart Active Member

My experience was like buck's, not Mizzou's. It was the smart kids doing nitrous.

5. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Wow, I don't think I've ever been lumped in with the smart kids before.

6. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Like Demi, that dog needs a hamburger.

7. rmanfredi

rmanfredi Active Member

And this whole time, I thought Demi's computer was just really, really, REALLY dirty:

(Note: the girl from the clip apparently successfully went through rehab and has gotten her life turned around.)

8. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Is nitrous and whippets the same thing or is nitrous to whippets what cocaine is to crack?

9. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

A whippet is the canister that holds the nitrous.

10. There was an Intervention epsiode about a chick who did whippets.
    She was going into Staples and buying a dozen cans of keyboard cleaner. She did some in the parking lot and passed out.

11. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

Did whippets once on a weekend trip to New Orleans in the late 80s. I think we bought them right on Bourbon Street. Also tried something called liquid rush that made whippets seem tame.

That one weekend in the Big Easy probably took anywhere from 3 to 5 years off my life span.

12. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

The term whipit comes from inhaling the gas from a whipped cream can.
    The little cannisters one uses for whipped cream/selzter bottles are also called whipits, or we used to call them crackers or charges when I was a kid.
    Nitrous oxide is the gas, and you can get it by the tank. It's has medical as well as industrial applications.

Keyboard cleaner is not nitrous oxide. People oftne inhale other gases and fumes - gasoline, paint, glue, freon. That is usually referred to as huffing.

Personally, I see a distinction between nitrous and huffing. That might be because I engaged in the former and never engaged in the latter. I also think that the fumes/gases involved in most huffing are much more dangerous than nitrous.

Draft saved Draft deleted