1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What in the weirdest parts of hell goes on at Demi Moore's house?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Care Bear, Jan 25, 2012.

1. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

The guys I knew in high school who would do whippets would make would make Beavis and Butthead look like geniuses. You know the type who would wear GWAR shirts on picture day.

2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Well, that explains how she tolerated Ashton Kutcher all those years.

3. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Or it explains why he cheated on her at will.

4. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

Uh-huh. It was one thing where you were sure you were killing brain cells while doing it, but it was a helluva rush.

Our college apartment, we had a party table where 4, 6, 10 people would sit around. Our baseball catcher floated forward instead of backward, hit his forehead on the edge of the table and played the next three weeks with a bright red splotch on his head. Oh, yeah ... he had a shaved head, too. Quite the sight.

5. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

I knew a guy that passed out from a balloon in the parking lot at a concert. Busted his head open on the bumper of a car.
    That's why they advise you to sit down.

When we were kids, we were sucking the gas out of the whipped cream cans at 7-11. My friend collapsed and knocked over an entire shelf behind him.
    That was awesome.

6. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Ah, always nice to see the "confirmed bachelor" pop up on a thread.

7. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

I got a big kick out of it when I saw people selling nitrous balloons outside a Wilco show at Central Park last fall. Back in the 'mid-'70s at Syracuse, we used a canister purchased from a flea market and bought the cartridges at a restaurant supply store. Nothing like inhaling industrial grade nitrous.

8. jr/shotglass

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  9. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I honest to god have never known anyone who did that shit. I saw Charlie inhaling paint on Sunny one time. But that's literally my only exposure to it.

I didn't realize it was widespread.

10. jr/shotglass

Hey, how do you know it was widespread?

Buck and I might just be that hardcore. ;D

11. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

THAT is a fair point. I mean, I've smoked crack and killed a hooker. But nothing as bad as huffing.

12. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Yeah, you can score some at Widespread shows too.

Draft saved Draft deleted