1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What I like about you ...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by bigpern23, Nov 28, 2014.

1. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Ya know know what's awesome about this site? I am better at arguing with my family, friends and co-workers because of you assholes. 8)

No, really, I get to sound really informed about damn near everything happening in the world today, even if I only have a rudimentary understanding of what's actually happening.

I do generally try to do some follow up research of my own on the topic du jour, but if someone else brings up something I haven't paid much attention to, I can still sound like an intellectual authority on everything if I parrot some of the posts on this site.

OK, I'm fucking with you a little bit in that I try not to parrot arguments and I usually do a little research before backing up any of you assholes, but seriously, this site makes me better at being aware and informed on the daily relevant arguments, so thank you.

2. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Now you've done it. Oop will probably cite you for a personal attack.

3. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

is you keeeeeep me warm at niiiiiiiiiiiight.

4. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Why would I do that? He clearly did no such thing. You, on the other hand, pissed on this thread by attacking a poster who hadn't even participated in it yet.

Actually, I think pern made a good point. There is a good bit of information available through this site and there are certainly a wide variety of interesting opinions as well.

Draft saved Draft deleted