1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What I Like About You -- Not drunk driving.

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, Apr 6, 2012.

1. Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

The Romantics weep.

3. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Admittedly, I am not Mr. Pop Culture. But the last I saw of her was that movie with Colin Firth, where she plays his American daughter and he is a British politician. It's one of those that HBO loops over and over again every half year or so.

What the hell happened to her?

4. rmanfredi

rmanfredi Active Member

I seemed to remember her announcing last year that she was "retiring" from the movie industry. I guess it turns out that she wanted to spend more time with her husband, Mr. Johnnie Walker.

5. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

She gave up acting and turned her face into a basketball.

6. rmanfredi

rmanfredi Active Member

Apparently, she also decided to stop using hair dye and instead switch to Kool-Aid.

7. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

This isn't Amanda Bynes. It's Snookie's kid from the future

8. It's humorous that professional journalists are ganging up on somebody for suggesting that you wait until the facts are presented before attacking this lady.

9. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

I think we were more reacting to how she looks in the mug shot rather than passing judgment on her incident. Also we're journalists not Vulcans we have emotion and opinion that we express on a board that also featured a running thread on the biggest dump you ever took. Take this newb's opinion fwiw.

Now roll tide off my lawn!

10. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

Chris was quoting Doodah. That's why they call him an evil bastard.

11. BYH

BYH Active Member

She's almost slipped to the point where I have a chance.

12. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

Plus, she's the same species as your avatar.

Draft saved Draft deleted