1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

what happened?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Big_Space, Mar 29, 2007.

1. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

It's his thread. He can delete it if he wants.

A privilege I've never seen you harp on anyone else for, especially not your cyber-boyfriend.

Does your hypocrisy know no bounds?

2. 21

21 Well-Known Member

It's his thread? You mean he owns it? All those posts, they belong to him? Wow. He should charge rent or something. I hope everyone got permission to post there.

3. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Tell you what.

Show me where you've blasted Boom for doing the same thing -- which he has, multiple times -- and you'll have a leg to stand on.

Otherwise, you're a whining hypocrite. Maybe you should stick to the NIAFL thread.

4. 21

21 Well-Known Member

That's the best you can do? The NIAFL thread?

Have a nice day, Zeke. You got a beef with Boom, take it up with him. Good luck.

5. fmrsped

fmrsped Active Member

I think his beef with you and your objections to Ellis' deletion is pretty rock-solid, actually.

But hey, who am I?

6. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Call it an homage.

7. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Bubbler deleted his 40-some page "lies" thread a month or two, I'm not sure he got that lecture from anyone here.

8. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I didn't even remember who started that thread, but I guess from what I'm reading it was Ellis. I know you have that option at your discretion, but I have to say I disagree with your choice to nuke it. Most of that thread was a worthwhile conversation. It deserved to be locked at the end, but I didn't think deleting it altogether was warranted.

Then again, I'm not a fan of nuking threads at all. Lock 'em up and let 'em sink.

9. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

So lets acll it what it is: The cool kids feel threatened by the night crew, and feel the need to put them in their place every so often.

The rest of us are stuck in the middle, but I, for one, can't abide the bullshit anymore.

10. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I'm so lost when it comes to the board's social politics...and I am truly thankful for that.

11. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Second that.

12. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

The thread was good at first, but it went too far.

Draft saved Draft deleted