1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

what happened?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Big_Space, Mar 29, 2007.

1. Big_Space

Big_Space Member

Did the Kobe/MJ thread get deleted?

serious question, sorry if I missed something. Been gone a couple of days.

2. It was locked when I woke up this morning, so I nuked it. It had more than run its course.

3. C'mon Ellis, Rok was just getting warmed up.

4. Big_Space

Big_Space Member

thanks, thought i was going crazy.

5. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

around here, boom happens.

6. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

You are, but that's beside the point. :D

BTW, I like your sidesaddle sig. !

7. chester

chester Member

Speaking of Boom, what happened to the "WARNING" thread over in Anything Goes he started. I was reading it about an hour ago, I come back, and it's nowhere to be found. I generally get a kick out of his nonsensical rantings.

8. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Why would you nuke the Kobe/MJ thread? You started it for the sole purpose of creating discussion about the column, and that's what you got. Lame.

9. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Agree - besides being a solid and engaging basketball discussion there was a lot of good advise from very talented writers. Losing the Bubbler doctrine alone is a shame.

10. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

I'm guessing here, but since it got locked, someone felt the discussion had run its course.

Then again, why do people do anything? Why do they post PM's, for example.

Lame shit abounds.

11. 21

21 Well-Known Member

So let it be locked. If a moderator wanted it deleted, they could have done so. There were some tremendous posts on that thread....how special that the originator decided for everyone else what was worthy of the board. Maybe he should stick to Random Thoughts.

12. So sorry I've offended you. Feel free to start a new one.

Draft saved Draft deleted