1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What happened to me? CMA Awards

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Moderator1, Nov 11, 2009.

1. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Here, let's try that again:

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

I think Reba bought Jenn Stergers implants

3. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

I, once again, laugh at the ridiculousness of radio personalities. One of the bumpers was the announcement of small-medium-large market personalities of the year, and one - I swear - was "Gator and the Stickman."

There are actually two adults in this country who are proud to be "Gator and the Stickman."

4. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Dingo and the Baby are much better.

[​IMG]

5. Wenders

Wenders Well-Known Member

At least she can sing. I want to know who on the selection committee Taylor Swift is banging because she. CANNOT. FUCKING. SING.

6. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Hey FYI - Gator Harrison is good people. What is wrong with his name. Don't be a snob.

7. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I remember watching these as a kid, CBS aired them then in October, and Kraft sponsored the whole thing and it was at the Grand Ole Opry, well the new one, not the Ryman.
    Didn't realize they've only been handing these things out for 40 years. Wonder how many Hank, Patsy, Johnny and Loretta would have piled up if they were around during their prime.

Paisley and Underwood make a pretty good team. Kind of hard to believe it took a TV show to get Underwood a record deal.

8. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Paisley is arguably the most talented artist in Nashville, manstream edition anyway.

9. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Manstream? Sounds like something Kenny Chesney would be interested in.

10. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

11. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

It almost appears that the singer-songwriter might be making a comeback watching the first half-hour (West Coast).

12. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Love you.

Draft saved Draft deleted