1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What Happened to Jessica Simpson?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by YankeeFan, Jan 27, 2009.

1. Agreed. I wouldn't have hired those mooks to play at my wedding.

2. Chef

Chef Active Member

This gem from wwtdd.com

Jessica Simpson and her boyfriend Tony Romo went to the Waverly Inn this weekend for Valentines Day and ... um ... ooff. Hopefully Romo doesn’t use those flavored condoms, because it might not be the best idea in the world these days for his penis to taste like chocolate cake. Jessica might forget where she is for a moment and try to chew.

3. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

WWTDD also has pictures. She looks matronly --- and no, I am not saying she looks pregnant.

I hate to step on a line normally delivered by sportschick, IJAG, 21 or spup but ... That dress? Seriously?

4. spup1122

spup1122 New Member

OK, I'll say it just like I did earlier on this thread. I think she looks pregnant. I think she IS pregnant, but of course, I'm just speculating on how the weight is being distributed.

5. AMacIsaac

AMacIsaac Guest

You did scroll down far enough to see the nudies of (and TD crapping all over) Naomi Watts, right?

Draft saved Draft deleted