1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What Happend to Autopsy Photos of Anna Nichole Thread?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Boom_70, Mar 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Had to run out but was looking forward to reviewing the thread. Now it seems to have disapeared. It was properly labeled as NSFW. Did someone do something silly on thread.

2. Deeper_Background

Deeper_Background Active Member

One of the pics is real and one wasn't.

3. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

I don't see why thread got taken down though

4. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

I don't know. I just signed on to a series of messages, one of which was from a moderator asking me to "delete Boom's thread" this morning. Nothing more specific than that. God help me if there was more than one that fit that bill.

As I said earlier, I don't know what went on today, but I'll say this: Find another way to fuck with each other if fucking with each other on this board is your thrill, because I'm in no mood and have no time. I'll lock every thread if I have to so I can finish my work.

Not pointing fingers. I don't know who's at fault. Just find another outlet for your feuds, if that's what this is all about. For now I'm not putting up with the pissing matches. That is all.

Sincerely,

J_D
    volunteer moderator

5. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the masthead, brother. YOUR BOARD!
    For the record, that moderator PM did not come from me though it could have.

JD has a point. Please listen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.