1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What does the M in MTV stand for?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by melock, Feb 19, 2007.

1. BYH

BYH Active Member

Ken Ober ruled. And he's from the Nutmeg State.

Kenny wasn't like the other kids...

2. Marathon TV?

3. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Alive, Dead or Connectican?

4. BYH

BYH Active Member

Colin Quinn imitating Rerun was the funniest thing on that show.

Damn I wish those shows would show up on DVD somehow. I watched it at noon and 7 pm every day, like clockwork.

5. OneMoreRead

OneMoreRead Member

IMF has videos on everytime I turn it on. Some of them are beyond stupid, and they're in Yiddish so I can just barely understand them. The channel is entertaining at least 85% of the time.

6. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Singled Out was great TV.

The Grind with Eric from Real World I also was intriguing. I was 11 or 12 or whatever. Seeing hot women gyrating on TV? Priceless.

7. I was actually thinking about this the other day, which made me depressed because it led to the realization that I'm old.

I always liked watching the MTV Music Awards but it's been over my head the last couple of years. I've never seen the videos they're talking about because I can't ever find them ... I've also realized that now I'm in my 30s, I'm no longer the guy they're marketing to ...

Just some rambling thoughts

8. melock

melock Well-Known Member

Agreed

Draft saved Draft deleted