1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What Does Nancy Pelosi Know about Newt?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by 21, Jan 25, 2012.

1. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

2. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Hell, the fact that he agreed with her on something over a decade ago has already been thrown back in his face about 100 times during the campaign.

3. The story is during Newt's ethics hearings the evidence was supposed to be sealed and kept confidential as part of an accepted bi-partisan deal. There were probably a couple of skeletons in Newt's closet that have never been brought to light that are in those files. Nancy has read those files and Newt is afraid she will act unethically an "accidently" let slip what she knows.

Newt is a slimeball. People seem to forget that the other part of the Nightline interview with wife number 2 had to do with 7-figure influence peddling with Newt using his wife as go-between. The open marriage allegation got all the press but the second allegation was much more damning.

4. I think it was in April of 2008 when they did the commercial regarding climate change.

5. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

This. She's frickin stupid for saying this now, regardless of whether she actually knows something or not. Newsflash, Nancy: Dems should want Newt to be the nominee, as he's completely unelectable against Obama. I suspect she might now be backtracking because somebody in her party with more sense told her to STFU about it until the primaries are over.

6. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

That he's an amphibian?

7. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Rug?
    Seriously. Anyone who is still on board the Newt Train isn't going to get off just because of something Pelosi says. And anything bad enough that WOULD cause them to disembark would probably implicate Pelosi for not reporting a crime.

8. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

My guess: He and Bill had a swordfight with Monica.

9. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

I just threw up my smoked turkey noodle soup.

10. Magic In The Night

Magic In The Night Active Member

Ewwww.

12. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted