1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What do you think the SJ.com posters look like?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Zeek, Jul 3, 2006.

1. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

There's an Arkansas joke there somewhere, but I won't make it. :)

2. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

[​IMG]

3. Rosie

Rosie Active Member

4. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

The fashion faux paus in that photo are endless, but let's start with the exposed gunt and missing teeth. It's grosser than gross, to quote my 12-year-old self. Just foul :p

5. on men, it's not a gunt, it's a "fupa" (fat upper pubic area)
    or a "dunlop" (his gut done lopped over his belt)

6. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Fupa has just been added to my vocabulary, but it's not nearly as fun a word as gunt. :D

7. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Helluva first post, my friend. And as a fellow Blackhawks fan, let me add -- I'm sorry.

8. If the Chiefs fan depicted above had female genitalia, that would be even more wrong than it already is.
    Let's hope the large blob of flesh in question is a fupa and not a gunt!

Bill Wirtz, by contrast, has a gunt.

9. Rosie

Rosie Active Member

SECORD SUCKS! SECORD SUCKS! [/northstars fan]

Oh, sorry. Flashback moment there. :-[

;)

10. I'll take Secord over Cinderelli any day. Dino licks fupa.
    ;)

Anyway, the North Stars no longer exist.
    Sadly, the Blackhawks don't exist any more, either, except a bunch of guys in red sweaters still skate around a large, half-empty building every winter for some reason.

Don't mean to turn this into a threadjack...just had to mention the gunt/fupa distinction.

Carry on...

11. Rosie

Rosie Active Member

He's only three posts old, but, well.....gotta keep in line while they're young.......

Clancy Brother, YOU'RE GROUNDED! Go to your room!!! ;)

12. Considering that I've been casually throwing around obscenities such as North Stars and fupas, it's probably fair that I should be penalized in some fashion. Two-minute minor for mentioning Dino and a five-minute major for talking about fupas. Not worried about the North Stars' power play though, 'cause we've got Tony O in net.

Draft saved Draft deleted