1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What do you endorse?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by novelist_wannabe, Nov 3, 2008.

1. Beaker

Beaker Active Member

I endorse good beer and good futbol.

2. SoCalScribe

SoCalScribe Member

I endorse being outdoors. Even if it's at a sporting event, it's good for the soul. Whether it's freezing or frying, we are all better for the time we spend enjoying creation, no matter now urban our environs might be.

3. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

You can enjoy creation. I'm going to enjoy evolution.

4. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Every Day Should Be Saturday.

Oh, and the chaise lounge and cold drink thing. I'm down with that.

5. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Oh. And I endorse setting the clocks back. In fact, I think we should do it every day.

6. Chef

Chef Active Member

I endorse driving to the top of your nearest scenic cliff at sunset after a sun-baked day, with your favorite cigar, a bottle of your favorite liquor, a lawn chair, and nothing but the sound of your cigar burning.

7. trifectarich

trifectarich Well-Known Member

Bartenders who can make a martini without asking, "gin or vodka?"
    Golf courses with no one to hold me up
    My homemade crabcakes
    The backstretch at sunrise
    Mile 26 of a marathon

8. Lieslntx

Lieslntx Active Member

There is a lot of endorsing for drinking going on. Does this mean there will be a drunken thread tonight that only a handful of us get to see before it gets deleted?

9. luckyducky

luckyducky Guest

I endorse hiking on beaches and mountain trails during the summer months.

I also endorse sunrises on the east coast and sunsets on the west coast, oyster dressing at Thanksgiving, window seats in the front half of airplanes and work trips to Honolulu and Phoenix in December.

10. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

I did it a few years ago. Had the mountain man beard going. Only problem is I am allergic to my own beard. Sneezed nonstop, but I was stubborn and refused to shave it off. The thing lasted almost half a year somehow, even though it made me miserable.

11. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Boobs.

If I ran for office, it would be on a pro-boobies platform. And since it would only work in the pro-boobies part of America, I would be elected in a landslide.

12. Rhody31

Rhody31 Well-Known Member

I want to be vice president of boobs.

Draft saved Draft deleted