1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What do you do when you get a f***in haircut--and it's f***in awful??

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BYH, Nov 23, 2006.

1. Smasher_Sloan

Smasher_Sloan Active Member

BYH Before:

[​IMG]

BYH After:

[​IMG]

2. Why do I think BYH's going to get invited to 21's joint for Thanksgiving dinner?

3. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Dude, go Army style. Get all that shit cut off and get your money's worth.

Takes like two minutes to wash, wax, dry and style my hair.

4. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

No. I don't wax. Just an expression to illustrate the start-to-finish time lapse.

5. donnie23

donnie23 Member

I am a former SuperCuts and Great Clips victim. The fortunate part was that I had a golf tournament to cover the next week (after the last bad one), so I actually got to wear the hat for a week without incident. I learned. I pay too much at a hairdresser now, but I will never again have the hedgeclipper cut.

6. leo1

leo1 Active Member

i can't believe no one has chimed in with this yet but this thread is useless without pictures. come on, BYH, pictures, damnit.

7. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

I'm pretty sure I have the easiest haircut of all-time. I always just get a 3 on the top and 2 on the sides. However, the last time I went I got the new girl and now in like 3 different places there's patches of hair longer than the hair around them. It's not as bad as yours sounds, but I sort of know the feeling.

8. Cadet

Cadet Guest

I feel your pain, BYH. But I daresay women have it worse: you get a bad haircut and you're still paying about five times what you did for it. I've been sporting a ponytail 95% of the last two months. "Bouncy layers", my ass.

9. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

More guys probably dig a ponytail than styled hair, actually.

10. joe

joe Active Member

Oooohh ... ponytails at the gym. Very, very, very rewarding.

11. Cadet

Cadet Guest

Please explain how a ponytail is even remotely sexual...

Draft saved Draft deleted