1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What do you do that's childish?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by MisterCreosote, Sep 26, 2012.

1. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Were you trying to get beat up?

2. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

The fuck ... ?

3. Lieslntx

Lieslntx Active Member

I have a feeling he was probably trying to get laid.

4. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Most women would see that and have the same reaction we do to the Care Bear picture.

5. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

I know a lot of women who like long hair on guys. I don't know any who like ZZ Top beards.

6. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Reminds me of one of my neighbors in the dorms when I was a freshman in college. He had arguably the worst Mohawk I have ever seen. One day he gets into the elevator with two linemen on the football team, a redshirt junior and a freshman. Both were over 6-foot-4 and 300 pounds and Mohawk boy is kinda small. (This is how he tells the story, but the freshman football player later confirmed it.)

Senior: "What the fuck did you do to your hair?"

Mohawk boy shrugs.

Senior: "You know what? Just for that, I'm going to beat the shit out of you." (takes off letter jacket and hands it to his teammate.

Mohawk boy backs to the corner, but the elevator doors open and the football players leave, with the senior laughing. Mohawk boy is relieved, yet too stupid to take this as a sign to get rid of the stupid Mohawk.

It's a better story if I use the names, but I wasn't a first-person witness, so I'm going to keep those to myself.

7. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  8. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

I'm crossing into my mid-40s and am just very recently developing an adult-level aversion to fast food.

9. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Nope. This kid's was worse.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  10. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Cool story about an asshole football player, bro.

11. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Too dangerous. Wouldn't want to get that orange stuff all over my business.

12. KJIM

KJIM Well-Known Member

Just asking ... what, exactly and with the exception of Daniel Day-Lewis, would constitute a "good" Mohawk?

Draft saved Draft deleted