1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What do you do on your day's off?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Clever username, Dec 10, 2006.

1. Ledbetter

Ledbetter Active Member

I make a list of the things I need to do ... then I ignore it.

After that, I get outside and get some exercise, grab a bite to eat, watch adult swim, read for a while, sleep.

2. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

I thought you freaked out about this -- Dr. Pepper!

3. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

4. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

How 'bout this -- Doctor Pepper! :D

5. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

6. SoSueMe

SoSueMe Active Member

I thought I was the only one.

Although, I actually do chores and tidy. It happens about 26 minutes before the better half gets home from her job, which comes with normal hours. Either she really thinks I work hard at keeping the apartment clean and tidy all day or she doesn't care that for the entire day (except those 20 minutes) I do pretty much EXACTLY what Mystery Meat has listed above.

7. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Meat's agenda sounds a lot like mine. Especially since the Modaho-brand hand lotion never arrived (thankfully for my sake).

8. HeinekenMan

HeinekenMan Active Member

I tried to leave this thread alone. But I can't. Aside from the obvious problems with apostrophes, what the fuck is your deal?

If I were you, I'd start with developing a personality and some basic interests and then just go from there. I'm not trying to be overly abrasive, but it's tough. I just finished my second story of the day, and I have one more to go before I can hit the hay.

And when I take a break, some asshole wants to know how I spend my free time. I mean, I have two kids. What the hell do you think I do?

Good lord. Get off your ass and join life.

9. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Jeez. What does everyone have against C_U?

10. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

CU, here's what you can do on your day off (only it'll be snow instead of sand).

[​IMG]

11. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Wow. I only have one kid, and I do a lot of different things with my free time.

Must be the difference between one and two kids. ;)

12. KP

KP Active Member

I kill kittens. Lots and lots of kittens.

Draft saved Draft deleted