1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What do you call it?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by alleyallen, Aug 11, 2006.

1. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

This is the third thread on the subject, but felt it necessary based on the requests of others.

Certainly this is addressed to the females of the board, but anyone can answer.

What do you call your "hooded friend?"

And I ain't talkin' 'bout the klan!

2. markvid

markvid Guest

Patio umbrella?

3. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

Let me be the first to say this won't end well, especially when Moddy sees this.

4. Platyrhynchos

Platyrhynchos Active Member

I have an old National Lampoon mag — mid 70s —  that lists virtually ALL of the slang names for male and female anatomy.  They then ran a computer-generated image of a female and male to show, proportionately, the size of the anatomy given the number of slang names for each part. As might be guessed, Big Jim and the Twins were huge, as were the Wound That Never Heals and the bazooms.

5. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Are we talking about the little man in the canoe?

6. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

END well? Hell, it didn't even start well. ::) ::)

7. Shifty Squid

Shifty Squid Member

The only "hooded friend" of many of the male posters on this board:

[​IMG]

8. pallister

pallister Guest

How many exes do you have, LMD? Just kidding, just kidding.

9. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Sad to say, I have two ex-wives.

10. 21

21 Well-Known Member

What is this, like the third thread on this subject? Did anyone here take health class in 8th grade??

It's a clit. Say it out loud. Say it to your woman, she'll be impressed. It is your friend. Like a little penis. If it's bigger than a penis, check for a birth certificate, you never know. If you touch it, women will like you. If you get really good at touching it, it won't matter if you don't put down the toilet seat or forget her birthday, she will still really really like you. If you can't find it, ask her. She will be very happy you asked. If she's not, she's an idiot, and you should find someone more appreciative of your concern, asap.

Under no circumstance should you call it a 'guy in a canoe' if you are over the age of legal consent.

11. pallister

pallister Guest

The end is near.

12. Flash

Flash Guest

I'm totally with 21 on this one.

Draft saved Draft deleted