1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What do you bring to the SJ.com table?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Clever username, Apr 19, 2007.

1. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

I've been thinking about starting this for a while, dating back to people complaining that the SportsJournalists.com March Madness was strictly based on post numbers and not quality. And now with everything that's happened recently, I feel it's a good time.

So the question is: What do you think you contribute to this message board?

I'll go first. I don't think I contribute much, other than a lot of one-liners, some funny to all, some only funny to me.

I avoid the political discussions because I don't want to get all riled up, and I tend to avoid the sports board because I actually come here to get away from sports. I also avoid the sports board because most of the threads are 6-7 pages long by the time I see them at night and have no desire to wade through all of it.

Your turn.

2. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Nothing. I am, after all, SportsJournalists.com's No. 1 thread ruiner, according to 21.

3. Angola!

Angola! Guest

I bring nothing, though I have been told I provided the lowest point in board history with a certain story during the Super Bowl.

4. buckweaver

buckweaver Active Member

I bring a small penis and some baseball, according to Jones.

5. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

You shared that story during the super bowl? Damn, I didn't realize it was that long ago.

As for me, I bring me to the board, from what I'm told. In fact, I'm told I only bring me to the board.

6. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Has Jones seen your penis?

7. Cadet

Cadet Guest

I bring catch phrases such as "fuck trophies" and "butterflied penis".

8. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

I bring the noise.

9. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

See, Buck, Jones has seen Ragu's penis. And smelled it. And groped it. And ... well, I can't explain all the debauchery on here. Let's just say that it was rough.

10. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

The woman of my dreams.

11. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

I bring an affection for bunnies, according to sportschick.

12. buckweaver

buckweaver Active Member

I've never seen his, if that helps.

Draft saved Draft deleted