1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What do you boycott?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, Jul 27, 2012.

1. linotype

linotype Well-Known Member

I boycott any organization that sends me junk mail addressed to "Ms." (I'm male.)

This includes my alma mater's alumni association.

2. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

I'd like to boycott the Koch brothers, because I hate those fuckers, but I'm too lazy to keep track of exactly what all products they profit off of. But I do know Brawny's on the list, so I don't buy any of that shit. Only cheap ass generic wipes for this guy ....you know, for political reasons...

3. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Went to Wal-Mart today and spent $46, including multiple shirts on sale for $3 apiece. Fuck yeah!

4. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

The only company I can think of that I consciously boycott is All-State. They tried to screw us when a driver they insured ran a red light at t-boned my wife. They claimed that because my wife had memory loss from her injuries we couldn't say for sure who was at fault, even though there were multiple witnesses.

5. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

So all you are really is a sore loser. How trite.

6. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Fuck off Henry. He was boycotting long before there was an election result to be a "sore loser" about.

If sticking to one's principle's is trite, than Z-Man is trite as a motherfucker.

And I admire him for it.

7. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

The Bible.

8. Tom Petty

Tom Petty New Member

Wal-Mart
    CFA
    BP
    Johnsonville
    Koch

obvious reasons.

9. Yodel

Yodel Active Member

Tragically, most people do that.

10. WolvEagle

WolvEagle Well-Known Member

11. Tom Petty

Tom Petty New Member

yeah, that's a real tragedy. we need more smiting and shit.

12. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Bank of America. Fuckers are the worst. Will never let them hold a penny of my money again.

Draft saved Draft deleted