1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What Do We Really Know About Osama bin Laden’s Death?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by YankeeFan, Oct 15, 2015.

1. Elliotte Friedman

Elliotte Friedman Moderator Staff Member

Starman, do you ever read your posts?

old_tony and SpeedTchr like this.
  2. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

I listen to a fair amount of talk radio as background noise during the day, at least the major shows (Limbaugh, Hannity, Mark Levin) and I can't once ever remember hearing anything remotely resembling that scenario.
    Not. Once.
    Nor have I ever heard any of the hosts say anything derogatory about Obama's race.
    Maybe those people call in to Art Bell or the local shows, but not the big ones. If they do, they've done a great job screening them out. Hannity was on the birther train for a while, but I haven't heard him mention anything about that in several years. These days the prevailing theme is that Obama is steering the country hard left -- which includes, but is not limited to, overtolerance of things like radical Islam -- and not that he's "a Mooslem" as you so frequently like to say.

3. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Well, Rush says that he's not the one saying it, he's just repeating what he's heard others say.

Limbaugh: ‘How Would Obama Be Acting Any Differently’ if He Were Muslim?

4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

That answers a lot of questions. Makes sense. I'll hang up and listen now.

5. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

I'm not convinced that Starman even owns a radio.

old_tony and SpeedTchr like this.
  6. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

If you were light-years smarter than Ayn Rand at 10 years old, why would you even bother?

old_tony, Mr. Sunshine and SpeedTchr like this.
  7. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Being smarter than Ayn Rand at 10 years old is pretty much covered, if by that age you've figured out you're not supposed to eat toilet paper.

8. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

Or Reagan, for that matter! Too bad the public school system wherever he lived didn't recognize gifted students in their midst.

9. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

You know, these wild ass claims of yours would go better if you'd ever provide something to back em up. If there's some sort of widespread right wing truther type thing going on with the OBL raid, I'd sure think there'd be plenty of links out there providing evidence or discussing it. You got any?

10. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

I'm equally certain that the sj.com NQT* brigade would already have been on it.

*Not Quite Turnip

11. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

12. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Mooslim Neegro Obumbo ... is that an anagram?

Draft saved Draft deleted